Thursday 16 October 2014

Wednesday 15 October, 4 Days after surgery

Big improvement in my overall feeling of well-being, almost stopped the pain meds, no more anti-inflammatories or blood thinning injections, only taking extra power pain reliever one at a time when needed, however very little pain.

My mum went out and got Bisodol for the trapped wind, and this seems to be working, however still the odd gripe.

If everything was ok apart from the foot I would be happy right now!

Amazed how little you can do on crutches.  It is very debilitating because you obviously have no hands available as well as only one useable foot!  I think I underestimated the fact that you really can't do much at all around the house, and I am totally reliant on my mum as a full time carer.  God knows what I would do without her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment